I am going to share with you an advanced meditation technique used for the sole purpose of taking a look into your past life. Do not become discouraged if you have trouble with this exercise, it does take practice to get the hang of.
1. This meditation will last roughly about 30 minutes, you will want to get in a comfortable position that you can maintain for this length of time.
2. Begin by closing your eyes, and take three deep breaths. Fill your lungs with air to their fullest capacity.
3. With each exhale, imagine a white light entering your body. Visualize this white light running through your body from the top to the bottom ridding your body of all stress and negativity.
4. Keeping your eyes closed, visualize your pituitary gland. This is the small gland found at the middle of the forehead, right above the brow. This is said to be your third eye, and the door to your higher consciousness. Keep focused on this point.
5. Visualize a brightly lit tunnel, while keeping your focus on your third eye, imagine your spirit leaving your body and entering into this tunnel.
6. As you enter the tunnel you come across a glass door. With each step closer, you feel more relaxed and at peace, you feel uplifted and connected to the universe.
7. As you approach the door, they automatically open and invite your soul into this realm of enlightenment. Beyond the doors your spiritual sanctuary awaits.
8. Now open the door and go inside.
9. Begin to imagine your spiritual self conducting a spiritual meditation. As you relax, you arrive deeper into the spiritual realm. As you inhale, mentally say to yourself “I have arrived” and as you exhale ” I am home”.
10. Imagine your higher self closing your third eye and reopening it.
11. ( Your eyes still closed) Take a moment to explore your surroundings with your third eye. What do you see? Be sure to keep your mind free of any distracting thoughts. Allow any visualizations or memories from the past life to naturally manifest. Don’t worry if you do not notice anything the first time this takes practice.
12. Take in a deep breath, begin to feel your body, become more and more aware of your surroundings, have a nice long and hard stretch, then open your eyes.